Close your eyes & imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.
These are named after MONSTERS are you KIDDING ME if I don't get at least one of these I'm going to be very disappointed
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Holland Roden attends day 1 of the WIRED Cafe @ Comic Con at Omni Hotel on July 24, 2014 in San Diego, California.
But when I was about 12, I was working on The Horse Whisperer. I’d made probably five or six movies at that point. I was doing a lot of really emotional work - but I remember finding that place of realizing, “Oh, wait, I can manipulate this thing that I’m doing.” I could start to see the colors of the scenes and to understand the nuances of what went into giving a performance. It was this realization that acting was more than just this natural thing—that it was something that you could craft.
on my balcony, and on my sister
click on them for better quality ***
"why do you reblog your own posts"
because im thirsty for notes what the fuck does it look like
"1. Forget the past.
2. Do stuff.
3. Talk to strangers.
4. Stay in touch.
5. Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
6. Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
7. Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
8. Stop buying useless crap.
9. Make mistakes. Learn from them.
10. Spread joy.
11. Don’t bother with people you hate.
12. Don’t become someone you hate.
13. Play the hand you’re dealt.
14. Choose not to take things personally.
15. Don’t put it off.
16. Help is everywhere.
17. Give without limits and expectations.
18. Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
19. This too shall pass.
20. You are already enough.
21. What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.l"
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face
"People have a hard time processing [the female body] when it’s not packaged for the consumption of male entertainment. So, they don’t know quite what to do with it, or how to place it, or what to say. Because surely a woman couldn’t be intelligent enough to be making a point."
"I believe we are the architects of our own lives, i’m not about going through life all ‘it is what it is’. Yes, we are given different tools, but it is up to you to make the most of it. You can’t fuck up and then say ‘It’s not my fault!’. You have to take responsibility. Life is 100 percent about growth."